Thursday, January 09, 2014

New Year Ambitions

New Year Resolutions are always so cliché. Lose weight, get healthy, get fit etc. etc. There's nothing wrong with it but I'm just not going to set the same goals that I strive to accomplish every. single. year.

2014 is going to have to be awfully juicy to live up to the amazingness that was 2013. I mean, I got pregnant, engaged, married, my little girl started school and had a birthday, and we had our sweet baby James and more. It was filled with so many amazing memories. I'm really just so thankful that 2014 is here and we are all happy and healthy (as far as I know... despite baby Bronchitis).

My new year ambitions are (in no particular order):
  • that we do more things as a family
  • read more books
  • write a book
  • spend less time on cell phones
  • have more date nights... okay, okay...have a date night
  • worry less
  • be more patient
  • get more massages
  • trim some belly fat 
  • read more of the Bible
  • spend more time with God
  • eat out less and cook more (I'm too lazy)
Let's see how much of this I can accomplish. Welcome 2014!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment