Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I took a hiatus. Here's a brief Life Lately post.

I've been completely absent the last 5 months. But looking back on those five months... its been great. So many things have happened. We've done so many things. I'm not even going to start listing them all because it would take too long, and time is not something I'm very generous with. I'm pretty greedy with it actually.

But anyways. Back to what's been up. Life lately.

We recently got back from a beautiful vacation in Newfoundland with family. Just the kids and I went while my husband stayed home, working (bless him).



We were blessed with amazing weather the entire time.



So, Halloween. It kind of snuck up on me this year. Leah's been nagging to be a Lalaloopsy doll. She's not even that into them. She just thinks the wig is amazing. Well, She's not being a Lalaloopsy doll (sorry kiddo). Honestly, I'm convincing her to wear one of her dress-up dresses and call it a deal. OR maybe I can whip up a little something from the dollar store for them. I don't even know. I've got three days though. Ha.

Oh, and I'm also not on the ball with the pumpkins. I magically grew a pumpkin plant this year that only produced two small pumpkins and that's all we have. We didn't even carve them. I got the kids to paint them. Seriously, 10 minutes and it was done. The clean up was pretty sweet too. So I call that a win.

What are your kids being for Halloween? I'm curious how many Anna and Elsa's there's going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment