Friday, April 03, 2015

Hello Again

Life got busy again. Or rather, life got busier. And now I'm three weeks behind in my 365 photo challenge, which, I have the photos -- I just haven't posted them. 

I'm also behind on a ton of other stuff. Like laundry (who's not behind on laundry, though, right?) and cleaning the bathrooms, and my Bible study, and keeping in touch with family. I kind of suck at this working mom thing. I'm not even working 40 hours a week (maybe 30-35).

Basically, three months of having a job and I'm still not organized and good with time management.

I've also made some pretty drastic lifestyle changes that I'll have to share at a later date, which is likely another reason why I've been so off and all over the place and unorganized.

Anyways, I'm still sort-of-around.

365 Photos week 11, 12, and 13 will be up soon!

Happy Easter and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment