Monday, March 09, 2015

Sun, Glorious Sun.



There is Sunshine in My Soul Today - 8x10 printable graphic art, yellow sun sunshine LDS art

 
You guys, if you haven't already noticed, the sun is out and shining it's warm rays down on us! If you haven't been outside much lately, I urge you to go and absorb that sunshine. It seems that turning our clocks ahead an hour was all the motivation it needed to finally warm up a bit. And Hallelujah, thank you Lord! I was beginning to think we would be stuck with this snow for another month or more. But, it's finally melting!

I don't even mind the ugly, brown, sandy, icy stuff along side the roads. Or the streams of water everywhere. It's just melting! This feels like it was such a long winter, even though we didn't actually start getting snow until after Christmas. I think we broke more than one winter weather record as well.

The sun has been out for a few days now and the 5 of us (including Iris) went for a walk around the neighborhood. Leah was splashing in puddles, James was giggling (at the dog hopping in snow banks or Leah splashing - I'm not sure) and my husband and I were really regretting not taking our sunglasses! Iris and I also snuck out alone while James and daddy napped for a quick run the park across the street.

Birds chirping happily, warm, fresh air. I even opened a window and got inspired to clean and gut the house out (read: spring cleaning!). Except I didn't get around to it quite yet.

Anyways.... YAHOOOO!!! I think Spring has sprung!


No comments:

Post a Comment