Wednesday, March 04, 2015

365 Photos: week 9








57. watching tv like such a big boy. (also: enlarged to show off that growing mullet that my husband is making me cut soon!!)
58. seriously, bath time is such a peaceful time. There is no fighting or screaming (most of the time), and they can be in there for a half hour or more. I love it!
59. Changed some furniture and finally hung some new things on the wall. And Leah posing.
60. since working midnights, these two have gotten so much closer and I love it.
61. currently reading (I was so desperate to read it that I stupidly borrowed it from the express shelf...7 days to read this while I also do everything else! I'm nuts.)
62. those wet neck waves. soft sweet baby hair. i don't want to cut you.
63. pretty icicles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment