Wednesday, November 26, 2014

22 of our Favourite Christmas Movies (Do you remember any of these?)

I don't know about you but I have some awesome Christmas memories as a kid. Some of the best, other than getting that doll you wanted SO badly, and never thought you'd get, was watching Christmas movies.


Remember VHS? Remember recording from the tv to a video? Yeah, that was pretty awesome. We had some classics recorded on video.


Here's some of my all-time favourites:
  • How The Grinch Stole Christmas
  • Home Alone
  • Rudolf The Red Nose Reindeer
  • Frosty The Snowman
  • A Charlie Brown Christmas
  • Care Bears The Nutcracker
    Care Bears : Nutcracker - Free ShippingIn this prelude to the television series, "The Raccoons," Bert, Melissa and Ralph Raccoon have their home stolen when Tommy and Julie cut down their home for a Christmas tree.Christopher the Christmas Tree
  • The Christmas Raccoons (I loved this show even when it wasn't Christmas!)
  • Christopher the Christmas Tree
  • Annabell's Wish (This movie introduced my LOVE for Jersey Cows, and my dream of owning one. Don't judge me.)
This is Tara and my favorite Christmas movie....One Magic Christmas ... And when Cody. & Tara were kids we watched it every Christmas.... Love it!!my dad's favorite christmas movie. we watched it every christmas and I haven't watched it since he passed away.The Wish That Changed Christmas. Based on the book The Story of Holly and Ivy. (1991)
 
 
  • One Magic Christmas
  • The Wish That Changed Christmas (25 minutes long but Oh So Sweet!)
  • A Flintstone Family Christmas

I'm sure there's other classic that i'm forgetting, but those were my ultimate favorites! Here is some of Leah's favorite Christmas movies:

  • The Polar Express
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas
  • Arthur Christmas
  • Beauty and the Beast Enchanted Christmas
  • Frozen (obviously)
  • Shrek The Halls
  • The Santa Claus Trilogy
  • Veggie Tales Saint Nicholas
  • Mickey's Christmas Carol
  • Rise of the Guardians

She really enjoys some of my favorite classics too, and obviously I enjoy the new(ish) ones. Needless to say, we watch a TON of Christmas movies!

What are your favourite Christmas movies? I'd love to add it to my list!


Merry Christmas friends!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment