Saturday, November 08, 2014

Detox Diet Day One

Okay so i did a lot of research on different diets and detoxes and i ended up going with this one. Im going to do a short update on here everyday about how im feeling, if im down in weight etc. to kind of hold me (a little more) accountable. SO! Look forward to daily updates for the next week!

Its known as the GM Diet. Its pretty straightforward and if you want to read more about it you can go here. I'll probably do a full review when im done. At least, that's the plan.

My day-one goal is to ingest all fruits, except bananas, and tons of water. Im pretty pumped about how well I've done so far. I also get to have their special "wonder soup" in unlimited amounts.

Why does produce have to be so expensive?! Why cant it be affordable for people to eat healthy? I mean, i didnt spend a whole lot more than what i usually do on groceries. But a lot of what i bought won't last an entire two weeks. We go shopping every two weeks. Most produce doesnt last that long.

Anyways. This is my Day-One update. Feeling good and excited for tomorrow! Veggie day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment