Monday, November 17, 2014

Gratitude (or not) for the season.

I've been so filled and humbled by His grace lately. My heart has been so at peace.

Im sitting here, under my heated blanket with a fresh pair of knitted slippers on, sipping on my second cup of coffee and clutching my book, staring out the window.

God has been busy, intricately designing each beautiful snowflake and having them fall perfectly peaceful along the tree branches.

Although im not a fan of bundling up the kids (which could take 15 mins) or stuffing them into their carseats, scraping off ice, brushing off snow, cold toes, runny noses, freezing vehicles, slippery roads, road salt all over my boots, shoveling, copious amounts of snow brought into the house, ....

Where was i going with this? ....

Oh. Right. ALTHOUGH i don't like a lot of things about winter, i DO enjoy the cozy warm part. The outside looking in part.

But i am still so amazed at the beauty of it. And i praise God for His articulate,  holy hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment