Tuesday, February 17, 2015

14 Days of Love: completed!!


We did it! It's finally done! Okay, so as it turns out, 14 days was a long time. A lot of clues. A lot of thinking. Especially when we were both working full time hours. But together, with me hiding them and him finding them (not always on time) we managed to get to Valentine's day feeling extra loved and accomplished! At least me, anyways.

The Dollar Store was a great place for me to get all of my little knick-knacks and treats. Most days when he found his clue, there would be a treat or little gift. Although, there were a couple days where he didn't find it, merely because he forgot to look. And other days he started to look before I had a chance to hide it! haha. Oh well, it was fun and unique.

On Valentine's Day he had to find his 14th clue. The last clue that would lead him to his valentines gift. I had it locked up in his gun locker.
 
I think next year, if I do this sort of thing again, I'll probably only do 7 days. And I might do it for Leah next year rather than Matt. She would colour pictures for him and hide them, expecting him to find them. Sweet girl.
 
And since it's still February, I'll leave you with a cute little quote I found and really liked.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment