Wednesday, February 11, 2015

365 Photos: week 6

Six weeks into 2015 already! Here's my next 7 photos!
 







36. He's nap-time weaned but sometimes, he asks for some when I'm home from work. And often? I don't say no.
37. A lot of times when I go upstairs to go to turn in for the night I find her in my bed asleep, she'll scare the life out of me and then melt my heart.
38. He'd rather play in the bath with his sister than play in there alone. I'm sure that will change very soon.
39. |Cutest, and quite yummiest Valentines baby cupcake.
40. Unedited photo of his little eye. Those lashes. One day his wife will look into those eyes.
41. Everyday after work he cuddles me for a couple hours. Yes, HOURS! It's something Leah never did. And I cherish it so dearly.
42. Happy little sun-pup 

No comments:

Post a Comment