Saturday, February 21, 2015

Verse of the week

~ The Feathered Nest ~

Well, as I said in my previous post, I've been working midnights and also, 40 hours. I don't think I've ever worked 40 hours in a week. And I know I've never done midnights. So this has been a hard couple of weeks.

But, God knows every possible trouble we may encounter and His Word is there, filled with words of wisdom and encouragement and guidance to keep us going. I chose Matthew 11:28 this week.

In the wee hours of the morning when my eyes are feeling heavy, my mind clouded and my body aching for my bed, I'm hoping this verse will give me the encouragement and strength I need, and an energy boost too would be lovely (please and thank you, God!)

Hope you all have a safe and great weekend! It's freezing cold here, and I would just love to spend it wrapped up under blankies in my bed with coffee and movies and my husband next to me.

Ha, yeah, right. Maybe when we're retired. lol

Dear Lord, Thank you for your unconditional love and support. Please remind me, when I need it, to seek your strength that you generously offer. Please give me rest and renew me for the week ahead. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment