Monday, February 02, 2015

14 Days of love: here we go!

Yesterday my husband found his first clue in  our truck along with a grab bag of chips. His second clue is hidden and ready to be found when he wakes up! This is actually a lot of fun. Each day I'll have him find his clue and depending on the location, if I can fit a little treat then I will. Today though, it's just his clue, waiting for him behind our TV. This clue will lead him to his next one tomorrow, which will be hiding under his pillow with a Twix chocolate bar. ;) I'm looking forward to working on the rest of the clues and trying to stump him. If you're not doing the 14 Days of Love Project you could always do just 7 days! There's still plenty of time for you to get your clues ready and spice up your typical valentines traditions! Also, I'm more than certain that it makes them feel super special! :)
Happy month of February everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment